I got this nightstand about a year ago at an auction for $2.00. It was stained and I had decided to paint it white a while back.
I didn’t really have a use for it and it got put into storage for many months. I decided to fix it up and take it to Liberty Belle.
I decided that some vintage sheet music would be perfect on this piece. I taped off the top and got to work.
I decopauged sheet music onto the top and into the drawer inserts.
Then I waxed it.
I picked up this chair at another auction for an insanely low price.
Awesome chair, ugly cushion and VERY wobbly.
After a couple go arounds with Gorilla Glue, a chisel and some sandpaper (to clean up the glue residue) I finished it off with Restor A Finish.
And here are the finished products being modeled by my lovely assistant Frankie.
Here is a close-up of the top.
These projects are now all finished and ready to be taken to my booth next weekend. See my other post on my glittered pumpkin/sheet music pumpkins.