I did a couple of projects….

so I decided to post.

CMK had an online crop yesterday.  I didn’t really have time to participate (because we are heavily involved in re-doing Allie’s room), but this morning I decided to sneak one challenge in before the rest of the house woke.


The challenge was to create a spring layout using flowers, buttons and ribbons.  Here is a close-up.  The layout itself wouldn’t have taken too long if it wasn’t for me trying to get all fancy with wire and beads to add dimension (in the flower and the butterfly).


Used my Pazzles for the title….LOVE that machine.  I haven’t had time to scrap lately….but I do get to sneak in a few projects with this machine.

I also made some candy for a fellow church member.  I really need to deliver these today.  I was short of time, so I didn’t really embellish the Easter egg like I would have liked, but it came out cute none-the-less.


This egg is filled with Peanut Butter Cups (well kinda, I call them Lisa’s Pieces).


And if you are wanting the recipe…


Allie’s room is going to be spectacular.  BRIGHT though.  I hope to post some pictures next week when I get everything up on the walls and all the furniture painted.

C – ya!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to I did a couple of projects….

  1. Mom says:

    Cute egg card! Glad you decided to post. Looking forward to seeing Allie’s room.

  2. Cool blog, nice stuff, If only I could make stuff, to me everything like that is 😯 xD

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s